Friday, May 20, 2011

Diary Blog - Term 2 - Week 3

Week 3

~ This week i started to design prototype for my design instead of drawing them up on paper.

I like Solid Works because it's easy to change dimensions and get the correct ration of speaker size to box size. It's also easy to change things and save them. I have had previous experience with Solid Works which i have had to pick up again.
~ Also this week i stared to veneer one side of my box. A few tips on veneering are: Spreading out glue before pasting, Clamping with G-Clamps or A vice instead of trying to weigh it down to get the best hold.

Problem In-counted: I forgot how to use some of the features on solid works
Problem Solved: I found some tutorials on Solid-works
Next Steps: Start to render up my designs with Photo View.

No comments:

Post a Comment